Wednesday, January 9, 2013

first awesome faith test of 2013

Faith does not operate in the realm of the possible. There is no glory for God in that which is humanly possible. Faith begins where man's power ends. George Meuller

I really am too tired from work to share the whole story.  Suffice it to say that God never lets us fall.  I prayed and trusted, and, more importantly...waited!!!  He answered one of my big prayer questions, just as His word says he will.  If you've not read the autobiography of George Meuller and he cared for 5000 orphaned children in Great Britian--with no debt--no begging for support, you must do so.  Anyways, 2013 is off to great faith journey. 

1 comment:

  1. Is that one on ebook yet?? I'll check it out...hmmm...email me! (or just go to bed bc I know you need sleep!)

    ReplyDelete