Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hudson is 4!


Little man  turned 4 on Sunday.  We had a small family celebration at Mike's grandmother's home last week.  Today we are meeting my mom, sister, and niece at "Flick Fil A" for play time and lunch.
  Bless his hilarious and smart heart, he was expecting turning 4 to be something of the magical sorts.  I guess it stems from me telling him that when he turned 4, he'd be really big!  He thought that once the ripe age of 4, he'd have "scratchy hair on my face like daddy's" and that he'd get to drive "like Carter" and that he'd begin school!  Suffice it to say, the morning of his birthday, none of those expectations came to fruition.  He's so stinkin' smart, it is scary.  He loves Thomas the Tank more than life itself, drinks his drinks in one gusto without a breath, is a short squatty-body, has a huge grin, sings Jingle Bells constantly, must touch e..v..e..r..y..t..h..i..n..g!!!  I'm sad his birthmom can't see what a great kid to whom she gave life.  I'm also so happy to give Jesus all the glory because not one of his risk factors on his background and medical papers have surfaced.

On another note, a few pics from Thanksgiving.  Here are 2 of my crazy sisters making a run through line as my niece walks to the food at my parent's home.  Never a dull moment, and I mean Never!

 Here is the whole crew outside at my folks.  We were missing 2 families who usually come so the crowd was "small."!  Of course, we have a few extra people who are always welcome.  At our place, the motto is always the more the merrier!

Here are the kids at Grandma's home.  We served ice cream sundaes with "spinkles" on top!  Carter wasn't feeling well and slept most the day in the recliner.
 Lovely warm day out in the beautiful country at Grandma's.  We played baseball for a long time.  Below is my niece Taylor playing with Dillon.

1 comment:

  1. You have a beautiful family!!! I love love the whiskers story!!!

    ReplyDelete