Saturday, November 5, 2011

Pictures finally posting!

 Abby, the volleyball queen(I know, we are already hoping to hone her skills for a scholarship to TCU-ridiculous!)
 The garter I made for Carter--that rhymes, as he pointed out ;)
 Carter leading worship at the dedication of our new secondary building
 My dad with Dillon on his shoulders. 
Cutest, and craziest, man-child on earth!

Oh, guys, I'm picking out paint color for my very plain, tan, metal front door.  My friend sent me the coolest blog post about front door colors.  If I find it, I'll share.  I'm also planning on making a Menorah for the holidays(dowels and candles).  Anybody made one before?  I'm a Christian, but the Jewish symbolism in the Menorah is fantastic!!

PS.  Sunny, email me, I want to chat about our latest attention struggles

No comments:

Post a Comment