Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Weekends and Homecoming

Last weekend was a fun one. It was Homecoming and Carter took a girl to the game, his first boy/girl event like that.  Miss. M is a beautiful, gracious, selfless teen who loves to sing.  I don't feel comfy putting their pic up because I don't have her mom's permission and you know--internet weirdos are lurking! They had a great time and looked awesome.  Carter didn't seem to mind that his mom and little brother drove them around all night :)  I felt completely honored to have been a part of his life. How many mom's can say they have a memory like that?
Poor Dillon, we got in after midnight(hey, you must eat pancakes at IHOP after a Homecoming football game).  He was soooo tired, but such a trooper.  Abby and Hudson spent the night with Nana.

In other news, I became a bit crafty--surprisingly enough!  I made mum hair bows for Abby and her friends.  I also made Carter's garter. And, not only that,  I copied my sisters' crafts and spray painted a pumpkin with a Texas Ranger T, along with other things.
Saturday mornings we are up early for Dillon's Upward Soccer game at our church.  So cute watching him jump up and down and cheer on his team.  Abby is playing city league volleyball again(also on Saturdays--in a town 40 minutes away from Dillon's soccer games!  Yeah, complicated).  She is becoming a really good player with a mean serve.  Cracks me up how aggressive she is on the court, but not an aggressive bone in her body otherwise.
Sorry, but my computer is jacked up and won't load pics.  I'm taking it to the shop today.  Pics to come later?  Hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment