Wednesday, October 26, 2011

"that girl with crazy hair"

Cute story:
Yesterday Dillon said "I want to play with that girl, you know, that little bitty girl with crazy hair"!  He stretched his arms out about 1 foot.  I thought for a minute and couldn't come up with anyone we know.  Then he said, "you know, like Emily."  Well, one of my sister's name is Emily and she has a 2 yr old.  So, I said "Kylie?"  No, that wasn't it.  He went on to ramble about a few different attributes, none of which made any sense to me.  We picked up Abby at school and went about our business.  About 10 minutes later, out of the blue, he says "Sissy!"
Aha, got it.  My 3yr old niece, Sissy, is little bitty and has crazy hair :)

And, in other great news, her parents are officially back on the list for another foster/adoptive placement!  I'm asking Jesus to send them a nice dark brown boy--we've got the market cornered on gorgeous fair-skinned, red-headed girls and boy, gorgeous Asians, and a gorgeous Hispanic(above).
There is just something so sweet and precious when they bring in a new foster baby at Christmas time.  Little miracles.  Speaking of little miracles, I never announced that their sweet baby C. was indeed placed within the biological family. Yes, we all loved her and prayed for her to become Brad and Melody's forever daughter.  I didn't want to post about it because my attitude stunk and I was a bit mad at the system.  Alas, Brad and Melody have a much more positive and mature outlook than I do!  So, we await their new little pumpkin pie.  Below is a glimpse of the baby C. that they loved wholeheartedly for 3 months.



No comments:

Post a Comment