Friday, October 21, 2011

Go team

Here is Dillon taking his soccer career very seriously!  No, he hasn't made a goal.  However, that doesn't matter to him.  He keeps everyone in the Upward Soccer spirit. Our church has Upward Soccer every year and it is such a sweet blessing.  Speaking of our church, Chris Clayton will be leading worship the next 2 weeks and then....Jeff Johnson on November 13!!  Whootwhooot.  The only problem is I'm working that day.  Drat, there are days I LOATHE being in healthcare.  Uhum, maybe my throat is starting to  hurt and I might be sick by then?  Just kidding....sort of.

Speaking of sick, I just paid 120.00 today to get a new hard-drive in my 8 months old laptop.  It seems, and they conveniently don't tell you this when you purchase a laptop, that they devices are super sensitive and if you move them while they are running, or if you are a bit rough setting them down, the hard-drive breaks!  Yeah, I found out the hard way.

Oh, can't end a post this weekend with out saying GO RANGERS!!!!!!  Anyone notice last night that our family hero, "number 5 Cleanser" was the MVP of the game??  My bro-in-law won tickets to Sunday's game in Arlington--soooooo excited for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment