Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hudson and attachment?

Now I've got myself worried.  Ive noticed that Hudson is very willing to go to strangers for hugs and adoration.  A few days ago, while waiting on Carter(we do that a lot!), he let another students dad hold and snuggle him--he'd never seen this dad before in his life(yes, I know him and he's totally legit).  It got me thinking if he's got some attachment issues?

UGH, I'm a paranoid freak.  I think maybe he's just so confident in his cuteness and he feels that the world is his adoring stage.  He's a party waiting to happen.  When we get to church, he bursts through the nursery door like Cramer on Seinfeld and runs to his teacher grinning.  He always tells me "I lud you so much."

1 comment:

  1. How old was he when you got him?? We just learned yesterday that we probably won't travel until next spring...major bummer. I'll email you his pic...hubs still not crazy about posting his pic:)

    ReplyDelete