Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

We copied a family on my favorite blog www.aplacecalledsimplicity.blogspot.com and began having Thankful Thursday. Every Thursday evening, we go around the dinner table and tell what we are thankful for. Tonight, we had much to celebrate!!!!!!!!!! You see, we took that first step of faith towards bringing Hudson home, even though it looked too hard, too expensive, too "fill in any blank you can think of." God is doing exactly what His word promises, that if you obey, He will honor and take care of his children, after all, he is the Heavenly Father. I'm almost embarrased to tell this, but yet another HUGE miracle!!!!!! We found out today that a grant foundation is giving us 4000.00 towards our expenses. I know, it is insane! I can't fathom how much fun Jehovah-Jireh(the God who provides) is having blowing our minds with all this blessing. All I can say, is thank you and I trust you! AND, we know this baby coming to us is one amazing little fella!
Also, I have to say how thankful I am for my sweet husband who loves me so well!
I'm so thankful for our good, steady jobs.
I'm so thankful for good health insurance
I'm so thankful for my Mom and sisters who never get tired of me calling and saying "you'll never believe this!"
I'm so thankful for my 13yr old son who loves to hang out with his family and is excited about his baby brother coming.

1 comment:

  1. Libby,
    Just logged on to find the lasted PRAISE REPORT!!!! Oh how God is showing you His hand of love and mercy! This has been His plan for you all this time and now it is coming to pass--what a joy to follow you through the gift of faith that results in another child to call you Mommy!!

    ReplyDelete