Wednesday, December 19, 2012

We made something crafty!

In the words of Princess Bride..."Inconceivable!"
We made some cute stuff for Christmas.  Mike and I lean towards the "phone it in" kind of folks(thanks Frankie from The Middle for coining that term).  We don't get over-involved, over-excited, over-worked, or over-spent about much with holidays and such.  So, that generally means no crafts!

Check out what we are doing with our Christmas cards
Of course, they keep falling off.  But, I think the display is really pretty.  By the way, I just got our cards made today(thanks Walmart for lightening quick and cheap, yet pretty, cards!).  Uh, I accidentally dragged and dropped the wrong pic of Carter and didn't catch it until they were printed.  He thinks it is fine, but really not the best photo of the handsome young man that he is.  Mom fail! Actually, I was on a roll of making mistakes today.  I also ordered from Taco Casa, chatted with the drive thru dude, waved, and drove off without my super taco salad and sweet tea!  Losing it....

Then, we actually made teacher gifts.  Mike had wanted us to make those cute cookie mix in a jar things for a while.  He found a recipe for oatmeal, cranberry, and white chocolate cookies.  They were a lot of work, but so pretty!  Dillon helped.  He was a very hard-worker and measured all the ingredients for us.
Well, that's about all the "whobilation" I'm up for.  What movie???

No comments:

Post a Comment