Wednesday, December 7, 2011

morphed into a new type of family

We've entered a new phase of family life..


We are a No-Leftovers kind of family!  Booohooo.  We eat up every last bit of my meals now.  This is bad people, bad I tell ya.  Do you realize how much I've relied on leftovers through the years?  I only plan a menu and shopping list for 4 dinners a week.  The left overs, occastional trip to Rosa's, and fill-in  meal of tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwhiches finish out the blanks.  My kids are eating so much!  Carter is nearly a grown man, Abby is near my size and we are starting to share a few clothing items, and don't forget little man who has a quite the belly! 
So, for all you No-Leftover Families like ours, do share your smart-shopping, menu and budget stretching ideas.  email  me at beepa27@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment