Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm now the dumbest mother around

Breaking news:   My kids know everything!  I'm old and stupid and they are much cooler and smarter than I.  Likely, I'm not the only one in this boat.
My 15 yr old told me that his lack of attention to his studies are his problem and not mine.  My 11 yr old gave me an exasperated "What?" when I called her to come pick some toys up.  My 4yr old already says "nuh-uhhh"  when arguing with me.  Really, the only dedicated 100% "moms the greatest" child left is Dillon--who turns 9 today--sweet little blessing.

1 comment:

  1. Hang on for just a little bit longer because you get REAL SMART again at about 6 months post leaving home and having to pay their own bills!!! In the mean time enjoy your stupidity with your husband and use this time to bond to him in an even greater manner!! You're one smart lady in my book and always will be!!!

    ReplyDelete