Friday, September 17, 2010

Proud momma moment


Before you press play, scroll to the far right side(way down) of my page and pause the music player or you won't be able to hear well.

No, I don't give a rip if my kids go to an esteemed college, score lots of touchdowns, blow the top off of the SAT, win Homecoming queen or king, wear Hollistor or other name brands  and all that nonsense that Satan has tricked Christian parents into wanting their children to pursue.  Seriously, folks, Mike and I win big if our kids 1.  love Jesus  2.  honor their parents  3. love others and have a heart for the poor and least of these.  The rest is bonus.  Carter made his school( he and Abby go to a private Christian school were daddy is principal) praise band playing acoustic guitar.  They led chapel a few days ago and I was totally blown away by the way the teens worship and also their talent.  I was so darn proud!!  Here is a short video clip.  The quality is awful--that would be operator error!  It was quite dark in the worship center so I used my night vision light to see.  Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment