Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Words, words, words

To illustrate what I mean when I say Hudson never stops talking, I did a little experiment.  Last week I brought a notepad along on our daily walk.  I walk and Hudson rides his "bikle" which is a little 3 wheeler that he propels super speedily with his feet--not the pedals!  We were gone a total of 14minutes.  I wrote down the phrases he said and then put tally marks next to the repeated ones.  Not an ounce of exaggeration here guys!

I go fast    4
car coming        3
mommy yay  2
I ride bikle    6
Whoa!    18
choo chool     4
See water
I go that way
water fun     13
I pull it    2
mommy bug   2
I walk     6
come on...home     4

Oh, and unbelievably, he peed in the potty yesterday and today.  This afternoon he said "I go peepee."  I took off his diaper and viola....he did it!  He's just amazing.

AND....for your smile today


I don't know about other states, but here in Texas we are super classy with our advertising.  Some business had a giant blow up sumo wrestler and Mike's brilliant idea was for Abby to have her picture made underneath!

Oh, these boys are a  hoot.

And here are my friends' sweet kiddos loving on me.  Remember me rejoicing when Eva came home from Haiti after the earthquake?  Here she is, doing fabulously, and her brother(they are 3 months apart!)

Speaking of Haiti, I'm working on a post to assist you all with your shopping needs--yep, you know me, it is with a cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment