Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Ready for it to be over

I can't take it anymore.  The constant nausea, the anger,  the irritability, the waiting and worrying, did I mention the anger.......
I'm having a Dand C on Friday.  You guys who stop by often know I'm always open and honest.  I'm not a super Christian, super woman, not perfect, not always giddy and joyful, but real.  The real truth is that being 9 weeks pregnant with all the symptoms but with a dead baby is completely ridiculous!  I'm scared of the procedure.  I know it is simple and minor.  But, I'm still scared.  It is time to move on with our full and busy lives and boy am I ready for normal!  To add insult to inury, I pre-registered with the most chipper young woman who told me my "deposit is 852.00 and how would I like to pay that today?"  Ummmm, excuse me?  I've worked for the hospital system where I'm having the procedure for 13 years!  Can somebody pass some healthcare reform please?

Have I mentioned I'm feeling really angry?????

1 comment:

  1. Libby
    You have every right to be angry!!!! Vent away!! Praying you have a full recovery and can return to your everyday life as soon as possible!

    Satan you have had enough with my friend SO BACK OFF NOW IN JESUS NAME!!!!!

    ReplyDelete