Tuesday, July 13, 2010

cool shirt for a good cause

I'm loving my new tshirt.  I ordered it from http://www.adoptionbug.com/ and the proceeds go to help a family I know who is adopting a 2nd son from South Korea.  It says Faith Hope and Love in English and Korean.  Adoptionbug.com has lots of items that families are selling to help raise money to bring their children home.  Go shopping and support these folks!

I recently learned that many people think I'm obsessed with orphans and adoption.  Yep, that is most likely true.  I can't help it, 145million children in the world without parents keeps me up at night.  Can I sleep knowing those kids are going to bed with no mommy or daddy to kiss them and give bedtime prayers? 

2 comments:

  1. Libby, I love your shirt (thanks for supporting us!) and love that you're obsessed with orphans and adoption. You have inspired me to be more proactive about sharing my faith and about sharing our adoption story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are only speaking my heart dear lady. Just wondering if you have been listening to David Platt's sermons. They are available on Itunes and great for a little quiet time. The bonus is there are 4 years of sermons. Its about all I listen to lately.

    ReplyDelete