Saturday, June 27, 2009

I miss you angel baby

Hudson is 19months today!! Yesterday I missed him so badly. Some may be saying to themselves "how do you miss a person you've never met?" A momma's heart knows when its missing her baby! I held my friends sweet 2yr old yesterday and the feel of that toddler boy made me want my Hudson so badly.
Lord, we are asking that you touch everyone involved in Hudson's paperwork. We ask that you'd speed it along and grant us travel clearance super quickly. Hudson is right at the most difficult age for separation trauma. Please Lord, go ahead of us, prepare our son for his family. Place a love for us in his little heart. Whisper peace to him when we show up in Korea. I pray for his foster family, who have selflessly been loving and caring for him these last 17months. Oh Lord, give me patience and grace to weather these last few weeks of waiting. May you receive glory from our adoption journey and may you spark many people to want to adopt waiting children from watching our journey. AMEN.

On a side note HAPPY 35TH BIRTHDAY TO MY SISTER EMILY!!

1 comment:

  1. The waiting is just the HARDEST! Praying for peace during the wait and that you received I600 approval this week!!

    Marni

    ReplyDelete