Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Recruiting lots of prayers

Sometimes I wonder if I'm just blabbing into cyberspace, but according to my visitors log, there are quite a few of you logging in. So, I have a HUGE prayer request. Tomorrow(Thursday) at 2pm my sister and her husband will go to court to find out what the social services department and judge feel is best for their foster baby. Please Please Please pray for favor for my sis and her hubby and that God's will is done for sweet baby J. We all want them to adopt he so badly, but most of all, we want what is the best for her.
Thanks!
Psalm 37:5-6 Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this: He will make your righteousness shine like the dawn, the justice of your cause like the noonday sun.

2 comments:

  1. I will definitely be praying!!! I am so excited for all God is doing in your family! :) You are truly a wonderful spirit and I am so glad to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Libby,
    Can you please email me at cherri@dillonadopt.com
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete