Friday, May 8, 2009

Moving Forward!

We got word today that our homestudy was approved!! YIPPEE. This means that we can begin the offical acceptance paperwork, and hopefully, be able to file with immigration soon. You never know how to gauge timelines with all these important steps. This is our 3rd Korean adoption and you'd think I'd be calm and cool. NOT SO! This is my child, my beloved baby son, even if I haven't met him. Non adoptive parents can't comprehend how you bond with the picture and referral paperwork, but you do!! When I watch the video and Hudson smiles, I smile back, acting like he is interacting with me, his momma! Crazy huh?? Yep, crazy in love!!!!!!!!! Pray for smoothe sailing and for the Orphan Petition Officer and immigration fingerprints to move like the wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment