Tuesday, May 12, 2009

It Is Here!!

We got our big Fed Ex packet from Dillon International today. This has our son's legal papers, our official acceptance papers. So, we get things notarized, send copies to Dillon, and finally file with USCIS!! BIG step! After this, we wait for a fingerprinting appointment with immigration. This is our 3rd Korean adoption. With each one, we've been fingerprinted by local police and immigration before the adoption. Then, 6months after the child has come home, in order to finalize the adoption, we've been fingerprinted again. Let's see--that makes a total of 9 fingerprinting sessions for both Mike and I. Not to mention my fingerprinting for my nursing lisence. You'd sure think that there is a way to centralize all this madness huh???
Bring on the ink, I want my baby boy home! We set up the bunk beds in Dillon's room and are about to start decorating. We've decided to go with a kind of antique cowboy theme. Won't it be adorable? My 2 little Korean cowboys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment