Thursday, September 19, 2013

fitness poser

I haven't exercised in weeks.  And yet, on some of my days off I wear my running clothes...as if I am about to run or just completed a good heart-healthy jog!  I'm turning to mush...both brains and brawn.  The unit in which I work is having difficulties and as the staff person who has been there the longest, I place burdens upon myself to try to be the cheerleader and hold things together. I'm picking up extra hours the last several week to pay off a few things.  Advanced Physiology is HARD.  It has been 20 years since I've taken Anatomy and Physiology.  When hubs and kids are at school...so am I...sitting on my mushy butt listening to a lecture that sounds like a foreign language (Transamination and Gluconeogenesis). Something must give.  Jogging can wait. But hey, cooler weather is coming soon.  I love to run in the cold!

Just to cheer us all up from my woe is me...another Hudson cutey.  A mom of a kid in his class passed away Saturday.  She had been fighting cancer.  Hudson has been praying every night that "C"'s mommy would have fun with God in heaven! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment