Sunday, June 16, 2013

Celebrating the daddy



Happy Father's Day Mike and 43rd birthday on Tuesday :)!  Your four blessings are truly blessed to have a strong and loving man to guide them and teach them.  If only every kid was so fortunate...
I barely knew you when I said Yes some 20 years ago.  Where has the time gone?  You are a fun and stable best friend to me and keep me sane(no small feat, true). So thankful for the hubby and daddy you are. Can't wait for our short getaway to Chicago!













And to my own dad, what a blessing to have grown up knowing I was loved, just as I was.  You taught us 4 girls that we had to have high expectations for ourselves and the  men we'd seek to marry.  You taught us to really examine the Scriptures for ourselves.  You taught us the beauty of art and music.  So thankful!

No comments:

Post a Comment