Saturday, July 14, 2012

Need your votes

What gift should we take to Hudson's foster mother when we go to Korea in October??  When we picked him up, we gave her a silver heart necklace with his birthday engraved on it, a few Texas treats, and a keepsake box.  I'm likely going to take a little scrapbook type thing with lots of pictures of Hudson growing up the past 3 years. If you  have a good idea, leave a comment or email me.
Speaking of the trip, I just filled out some forms regarding what I felt was most important(used a Likert type scale of most important to not important).  They listed all the activities we will be doing.  The 2 that got my highest rating were "working with children with special needs, feeding and holding newborns at Eastern's Babies Home, and teaching children in the orphanage English."  So excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment