Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer starts off with a bang

I'm living it up way out in the rugged country from our home with Abby, my nieces, my sis-in-law and 40 other 3-6th grade girls at a girls only church camp that Shana's church goes to each year.  Fun times people, fun times.  The girls are really sweet and funny.  I participated in the blob--that was really fun!  I'm terrified of a bug flying into my ear as I sleep in the rather old bunk room.  So, I'm sleeping with a tshirt wrapped around my head.  Abby is enjoying her cousins and learning about missionaries.  The only reason I'm able to blog is because a little girl is sick to her tummy and needed to rest a while. Sweet times.  The little boys are with Nana--God bless her.  She and Papa will need a big vacation after my little boys  leave!  Mike and Carter are huddle leaders at our home church.  VBS is a sports camp this year and they are helping out.  Each group of kids is divided up into a country--like the Olympics.  Mike and Carter are South Korea--big surprise!  They both wore jerseys for the S. Korean Tigers(soccer) team yesterday.  June is pure insanity for our fam this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment