Thursday, April 16, 2009

Thankful Thursday already

Man, the time flies by huh? We actually missed posting for Thankful Thursday last week. I forgot about it that evening. My kids reminded me later that night. Hmmm, what to say this week?
1. the threat of rain(we here in Texas need it so badly)
2. the new dog that was thrust upon us last Friday is housebroken(he is a darling 5yr old toy poodle that was about to be dropped off at the pound when God thought it would by hysterical to see me add a dog to our home of soon to be 4 kids, a guinea pig, 2 fish, and my other job 24hours a week as a nurse! HA, I give Lord)
3. tomorrow is payday!
4. my great friend Susie's precious mom who cleaned out her house and donated items to our upcoming garage sale to help raise money for our trip to get Hudson
5. iced tea with SweetNLow
6. not having to use the heater or AC for several weeks--I'm saving a ton of cash!
7. our nebulizer to help Dillon out when he has "wheezers" ;)
What are you thankful for today? You know, if your heart is grateful it doesn't have room to be grumbling!

No comments:

Post a Comment