Wednesday, November 20, 2013

kitchen reno slllooooowww

We took all the cabinet doors off several weeks ago.  Mike bought a sprayer and sprayed them all in the garage.  Um, we didn't realize there would be a fine white (actually, the color is called "linen") coating of pain all over everything....live and learn!  So there are no doors on the cabinets.  Do you know how exposed you feel when you host a birthday party and you have  no cabinet doors?  Awkward.  I lined all the pots and pans and spices up in nice straight lines.  Clearly it was a work in progress.  And I use the word progress lightly.  We've done nothing since.  The doors all look so pretty...lined up along the wall in our dining room.  If only I didn't work and didn't have my school to occupy my time, and 4 kids, and basketball, and church duties, and so on.  No worries, it will get done in due time.

No comments:

Post a Comment