Saturday, March 9, 2013

Bro's

These 2 boys are more than brothers.  They are Bro's.  Know the diff?  Together all the time, buds, enemies, team mates, friends.


A few nights ago I awoke to hear Dillon coughing and wheezing.  I stood in their room listening and trying to decide if it was worth waking him up for a breathing treatment(you mommas of kids with asthma understand that dilemna!).  He coughed really hard and it made him toot really loud.  I swear he was asleep, lying on his side like a peaceful angel with hands tucked up under his chin.  He chuckled and said in a sleepy voice "Hey Hudson, you hear that big toot?"   HAHA, I got a big kick out of that! I love me some little boys. 

1 comment:

  1. OHHHHH that is so funny!!! Those asthma babies...so hard! Have spent many a night with the same dilemma. Hudson has changed so much! He's a big kid now!

    ReplyDelete